The Parish Council ordinarily meets in the Committee Room of Chilworth Hall at 6.30pm on the first Thursday of every month.
The following is a typical agenda:
1. Apologies & Declarations of Interest
2. Open Forum
3. Hampshire County Councillor’s Report
4. Borough Councillor’s Report
5. Approval of Minutes of the last Parish Council meeting
6. Matters Arising not covered by the Agenda
7. Action Tracker Update
9. Parish Projects
12. AOB & date of next meeting
Further Details from the Clerk to the Council, Ms Donna Jones (contact details on the Parish Councillors page)
Please note that minutes of meetings are not routinely published on this site, but may be obtained from the Clerk to the Council on payment of a small fee to cover costs.
If you have found a spelling error, please notify us by selecting that text and pressing Ctrl+Enter.